Crystals are gaining a lot of popularity in today's modern world, although they have been widely used all over the world since ancient times.
What is Rose Quartz?
Rose Quartz is known as the "Stone of unconditional Love" , which belongs to the quartz family and is pink in color. Its used in many forms including clusters, beads, face rollers, jewelry and much more.
Healing Properties & Meaning of Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is believed to reward the wearer with Calmness, Love and emotional healing. Along with that it offers:
- The energy to transform yourself into a positive being
- Healing from any past traumas and relationships
- The love vibrations for yourself and your loved ones
- Promotes an attitude of kindness and compassion
How to use Rose Quartz?
- As a beaded bracelet, rose quartz is probably the most popular choice these days
- As a necklace, which keeps the crystal close to the heart chakra
- As a facial roller, rose quartz helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well brighten up the skin
- As a cluster crystal, it can be kept in your home or office which aids the healing of body, mind and soul
- As a stone used in meditation, it can be simply kept near you. Focus on the positive and loving energy of the crystal when you practice meditation
If Rose Quartz sounds like a crystal that you feel attracted to, then its definitely worth to give it a try!